EyeWire Wiki Table of Contents
EyeWire is a game where you map the 3D structure of neurons. By playing EyeWire, you help map the retinal connectome and contribute to the neuroscience research conducted by Sebastian Seung's Computational Neuroscience Lab at MIT.
- 1 The Game
- 2 The Science
- 3 Neurons
- 4 EyeWire in Schools
- 5 Meet Team EyeWire
- 6 EyeWire Library
- 7 Making a Contribution of Your Own
- 8 Connect with EyeWire
- 9 Wiki Translation Template
- Connectomics: An Introduction
- Anatomy of the eye and the retina
- Retinal Connectomics
- Citizen Science and Citizen Neuroscience
- Excerpts from Connectome the book
How Connectomics is Done
- Serial block-face scanning electron microscopy (SBFSEM)
- Machine-learning-enabled Image Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- Tracing using Omni
- Neural computational models
Substructures of the neuron
EyeWire in Schools
- MOSTEC--A summer program at MIT for high school students interested in Connectomics.
- High school outreach
Meet Team EyeWire
A collection of papers for those interested in delving deeper into the science behind EyeWire.
Making a Contribution of Your Own
- Make a Prezi Presentation!
- How to Read a Science Paper
- Conduct your own research
- Add your contribution to the site