Difference between revisions of "The Consensus/ko"
(Created page with "===가중치(Weight)===")
(Created page with "*플레이어가 큐브를 제출할 때마다 가중치 1을 얻게 됩니다. *큐브가 아직 개척되지 않은 경우에는 가중치가 0입니다.")
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 04:43, 8 January 2016
아이와이어는 가장 정확한 데이터를 생산하기 위해서 각 큐브별로 플레이어가 추적한 정교한 데이터 조합인 컨센서스(consensus)를 받아 들입니다.
- 플레이어가 큐브를 제출할 때마다 가중치 1을 얻게 됩니다.
- 큐브가 아직 개척되지 않은 경우에는 가중치가 0입니다.
- Since different players might trace a cube differently, the segments inside the cube may have different confidence values.
- A confidence value is the likelihood that a segment belongs in a cube.
- The likelihood that a segment is included in the consensus is dependent on how many players included that segment in their trace.
- When reaping a cube, a Scythe has weight 2.
- This weight is used to fix a merger, missing branch, or missing nub.
- Often it is necessary for multiple Scythes to reap a cube in order to change the confidence of the segments.
- Admins and the GrimReaper have a weight of one million when reaping a cube.
- They also use this this to fix mergers, missing branches, and missing nubs.
- Because of the high weight, it only requires one Admin to change a cube.
- This can often cause problems when a Scout or Scythe finds a merger, missing branch, or missing nub in a reaper weighted cube.
- Admins freeze cubes to prevent players from playing them.
- Cell bodies are frozen because:
- they are not useful for the research that is being conducted.
- the AI does not segment them well since it is designed to segment branches.
- they take a long time to trace
- they slow down the players' computers.
- Some cubes will be frozen when there is a serious AI merger in the cube that cannot be removed.
Duplicate Cubes will also be frozen.
- Duplicate cubes are cubes that share segments with a cube in another cell.
- This usually means that one of the cells has a merger
- If there was a merger in a past cell and it has been removed, the Duplicate cube will automatically splice the branch up until the point at which the merger was removed
- This can greatly accelerate the tracing process of the cell.
- The Spawner creates a cube when the consensus shows that the branch extends.
- It uses some parts of the last cube as the seed.
- It also updates the weight and confidence values of a cube after a player submits it.