Revision as of 05:47, 20 July 2019 by Hawaiisunfun
- Serial block-face scanning electron microscopy (SBFSEM): Electron microscopy is the canonical method to image neurons on an ultrastructural level. EyeWire's dataset was obtained using this imaging technique.
- Artificial Intelligence: The reconstruction of neurons is completed using both machine learning algorithms and human expertise.
- EyeWire Image Dataset: The EyeWire dataset, E2198, was obtained from Max Planck Institute in Germany.
- Open source software from the Seung Lab: Use our open source software to develop improved methods for electron microscopy image segmentation.
For Science! Extras
- Neural computational models: Neural network algorithms for modeling biological brain tasks in the digital space.
- Software: Help and troubleshooting for any program used by/for Eyewire.
- For parentsː Addresses some usual queries parents may have about their child being on Eyewire.
- EyeWire Libraryː List of research papers from the 24 students of 2012's MOSTEC.