Revision as of 02:44, 20 July 2019 by Hawaiisunfun
- Serial block-face scanning electron microscopy (SBFSEM): Electron microscopy is the canonical method to image neurons on an ultrastructural level. EyeWire's dataset was obtained using this imaging technique.
- Artificial Intelligence: The reconstruction of neurons is completed using both machine learning algorithms and human expertise.
- EyeWire Image Dataset: The EyeWire dataset, E2198, was obtained from Max Planck Institute in Germany.
- Open source software from the Seung Lab: Use our open source software to develop improved methods for electron microscopy image segmentation.
For Science! Science
- Almeida-Pineda recurrent backpropagation: An error-driven supervised learning algorithm for neural networks