Revision as of 14:34, 21 November 2015 by Nkem test
There are many ways to get involved in EyeWire and neuroscience research in general besides playing the game. Here are a list of options:
- Educational neuroscience material for middle/high school students: Start students early in their interest in neuroscience! Here is a list of resources for that we have found to be accessible to middle and high school students.
- EyeWire in the classroom: For teachers who want to use EyeWire in the classroom, we have developed a lesson plan around connectomics and EyeWire that you could reference.
- Contribute to our catalog of retinal neurons: Help us create a resource that consolidates existing information of retinal neuron types and literature corresponding to each.
- Image segmentation challenges: Participate in one of our challenges to improve automatic electron microscopy image segmentation.
- Work with us: EyeWire is always on the lookout for new faces to join our team. EyeWire is open to collaborations; our previous collaborators include Oculus Rift, Microsoft, and EdX, among others. Please email us if interested.