- 至少90%的 准确率
- 看到方块某一片段的 可信度
- 能高亮所有的始祖方块(分叉上游的方块) 和所有新生方块 (分叉下游的方块)
Once a Scout has enough experience in reviewing cells, they will be accepted into the Order of the Scythe, where they will take on a new role as a Scythe. Scythes will appear in chat as a glowing turquoise.
"Polish up your shiny new scythe. It's time to lop off some nasty mergers!"
QualificationsIn order to become a Scythe, a player must:
- Meet all the requirements for being a scout
- Have been a scout for enough time (Usually this is in excess of one month)
- Have enough experience inspecting cubes and proposing corrections
- Have enough experience finding mergers, missing branches, and nubs
- Be willing to collaborate with other Scythes to remove mergers and add missing branches and nubs
With the promotion to the Order of the Scythe, players gain a few more powers:
- While they lose the ability to flag a cube, they can make an edit to a cube
- This edit will carry the weight of two normal players in the consensus
- They are unable to edit frozen cubes
- They can mark branches complete
On top of the responsibilities inherited from scouts, a Scythe must:
- Remove mergers swiftly
- Extend branches
- Add nubs
- Use their weight to help other Scythes to do these three things.
- Mark branches complete when they are neither missing any branches or nubs, nor having any mergers.
Moderators are keepers of the chat, they keep things clean and the people happy. Moderators will appear in chat as a glowing purple.
"Your friendly neighborhood mod, keeping the streets of EyeWire safe from foul-mouthed middle schoolers since 2012."
Being a Moderator requires a little more than having good people skills. Players must:
- Be active in chat
- Use clean language
- Have good judgement in dealing with misbehaving players
- Be able to mediate a conflict and prevent potential conflicts
- Keep the chat away from inappropriate and offensive conversations
- Be able to handle foul language
- Moderators are required to be at least 16 years old
Moderators can remove players from chat, either temporarily or permanently.
Moderators have some of the strictest responsibilities:
- Make sure players don't misbehave. Things they watch for are:
- Foul language
- Inappropriate conversations
- Inappropriate usernames
- Moderators must warn players not to misbehave and inform them of the punishment for continuing misbehavior
- Use discretion when removing players from chat
- Listen to the grievances of offended and upset players
- Inform Admins about inappropriate usernames
Mentors are accomplished players who can assist other players who are looking for help or have a question about something fishy in their cube. Mentors will appear as Hello-Kitty pink in chat
"The student has become the teacher"
Mentors must be experienced players who are eager to help others and can help new players learn at their own pace.
- Ability to join a player in their cube
- They can select and deselect segments in another players cube
- scouts and scythes who are also mentors can use watch mode to help out other scouts and scythes in reaping.
- Explicit permission must be given in general chat before a Mentor can watch someone else.
- Watch mode cannot be used as an advantage in competitions or be used to gain points by influencing the players trace.