Difference between revisions of "Player Roles/ko"
(Created page with "====자격====")
(Created page with "스카우트가 되려면: 정확도 *가 최소한 90% 이상이어야 합니다. *스타버스트 튜토리얼(Starburst Tutorial) 과정을 이수해야...")
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
==== Powers ====
==== Powers ====
Revision as of 04:30, 8 January 2016
- 1 일반 플레이어
- 2 상급 플레이어 순위
게임에서 일반 플레이어들은 세개의 랭킹이 있습니다.
교육 중인 플레이어
아이와이어에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 이 플레이어들은 이제 등록하여 기본 튜토리얼을 아직 패스하지 못한 분들입니다.
기본 튜토리얼을 패스한 플레이어들입니다. 다른 기존 플레이어들처럼 이제 플레이할 수 있으며 그에 해당하는 점수를 받습니다. 그러나 플레이는 레벨 1 세포로 제한됩니다.
라이트닝 튜토리얼을 패스하였고 모든 세포에 접근이 가능한 플레이어들입니다.
일반 플레이어들은 채팅방에서 초록색으로 아이디가 보입니다.
상급 플레이어 순위
고급 플레이어의 주요 범주는 스카우트(Scout), 사이드(Scythe), 중재자(Moderator) 및 멘토(Mentor)입니다. 범주별로 각기 다른 자격, 권한 및 책임이 있습니다. 많은 플레이어들이 이와 같은 고급 레벨의 역할을 성취하기 위해서 열심히 노력합니다. 하지만, “더 큰 권한에는 더 큰 책임이 따른다는 것”을 기억하십시오.
Advanced players who are training to be able to make corrections in cells. Scouts will appear in chat as turquoise.
"On my honor I will try my best to seek out mergers and missing branches."
스카우트가 되려면: 정확도
- 가 최소한 90% 이상이어야 합니다.
- 스타버스트 튜토리얼(Starburst Tutorial) 과정을 이수해야 합니다.
- 오랜 시간 동안 많은 큐브 작업을 통해 플레이어로서 필요한 경험이 많이 축적되어 있어야 합니다.
- 채팅 시 다른 플레이어의 질문에 유용한 해답을 제공하는 등 활발하게 활동해야 합니다.
- 보통의 플레이어보다 신경과학의 발전에 더 많은 관심이 있어야 합니다.
Once promoted to a Scout, a player:
- Can inspect any cube in a cell
- In the cubes they see the confidence of the segments
- the parent cube (the cube that spawned the cube the scout is inspecting)
- and the children (cubes spawned by the cube the scout is inspecting)
- Flag the cube if a problem is found
- They have 2 heat maps that can be used on cells
- They can highlight all of the ancestors (cubes further up the branch) of a cube and all of the descendants (cubes further down a branch) of a cube
All Scouts share a set of responsibilities:
- Review cells for mergers, missing branches, and missing nubs
- Propose corrections for cubes with any such problems
- Offer opinions on others proposed corrections
- Help players in chat who are struggling to learn to play, or with a specific cube.
The Order of the Scythe
Once a Scout has enough experience in reviewing cells, they will be accepted into the Order of the Scythe, where they will take on a new role as a Scythe. Scythes will appear in chat as a glowing turquoise.
"Polish up your shiny new scythe. It's time to lop off some nasty mergers!"
QualificationsIn order to become a Scythe, a player must:
- Meet all the requirements for being a scout
- Have been a scout for enough time (Usually this is in excess of one month)
- Have enough experience inspecting cubes and proposing corrections
- Have enough experience finding mergers, missing branches, and nubs
- Be willing to collaborate with other Scythes to remove mergers and add missing branches and nubs
With the promotion to the Order of the Scythe, players gain a few more powers:
- While they lose the ability to flag a cube, they can make an edit to a cube
- This edit will carry the weight of two normal players in the consensus
- They are unable to edit frozen cubes
- They can mark branches complete
On top of the responsibilities inherited from scouts, a Scythe must:
- Remove mergers swiftly
- Extend branches
- Add nubs
- Use their weight to help other Scythes to do these three things.
- Mark branches complete when they are neither missing any branches or nubs, nor having any mergers.
Moderators are keepers of the chat, they keep things clean and the people happy. Moderators will appear in chat as a glowing purple.
"Your friendly neighborhood mod, keeping the streets of EyeWire safe from foul-mouthed middle schoolers since 2012."
Being a Moderator requires a little more than having good people skills. Players must:
- Be active in chat
- Use clean language
- Have good judgement in dealing with misbehaving players
- Be able to mediate a conflict and prevent potential conflicts
- Keep the chat away from inappropriate and offensive conversations
- Be able to handle foul language
- Moderators are required to be at least 16 years old
Moderators can remove players from chat, either temporarily or permanently.
Moderators have some of the strictest responsibilities:
- Make sure players don't misbehave. Things they watch for are:
- Foul language
- Inappropriate conversations
- Inappropriate usernames
- Moderators must warn players not to misbehave and inform them of the punishment for continuing misbehavior
- Use discretion when removing players from chat
- Listen to the grievances of offended and upset players
- Inform Admins about inappropriate usernames
Mentors are accomplished players who can assist other players who are looking for help or have a question about something fishy in their cube. Mentors will appear as Hello-Kitty pink in chat
"The student has become the teacher"
Mentors must be experienced players who are eager to help others and can help new players learn at their own pace.
- Ability to join a player in their cube
- They can select and deselect segments in another players cube
- scouts and scythes who are also mentors can use watch mode to help out other scouts and scythes in reaping.
- Explicit permission must be given in general chat before a Mentor can watch someone else.
- Watch mode cannot be used as an advantage in competitions or be used to gain points by influencing the players trace.