There are 4 main categories of advanced categories, each with their own qualifications, powers, and responsibilities.
Advanced players who are training to be able to make corrections in cells.
In order to become a Scout a player must:
- Have an accuracy of at least 90%
- Be a player for a long enough time and done enough cubes to have gathered the required experience
- Be active and helpful in chat to answer other players questions
- Show an interest in doing more than the average player to advance neuroscience.
Once promoted to a Scout, a player:
- Can inspect any cube in a cell
- Flag the cube if a problem is found
All Scouts share a set of responsibilities:
- Review cells for mergers, missing branches, and missing nubs
- Propose corrections for cubes with any such problems
- Offer opinions on other's proposed corrections
- Help players in chat who are struggling to learn to play, or with a specific cube.