Steps to creating a page on the EyeWire Wiki:
1. Go to wiki.eyewire.org. You will arrive at the Main page. You should be able to sign in with your EyeWire account information.
2. You will see a section entitled MOSTEC Student articles. On the far left side of the page, you can click a link that says ‘edit’ for that section. Click on this link.
3. Once you click the link, you will be taken to a new page into which you can type content. The first two lines will look like this:
a. ==MOSTEC Student Articles==
b. === Claire's Example ===
4. To add your own section, enter text like in b. of the above example ===[[YOUR ARTICLE’S TITLE]]===.
5. Once you have added your title to the window, click save at the bottom of the page. You will be taken back to the Main Page.
6. Once you are back at the main page, you should see your own section’s title that you just created under the ‘MOSTEC Student Articles’ category. Click the edit link on the right for your page.
7. You will be taken to a new page where you can copy-paste the text from your final paper.
8. Once you have entered your text, click save and you’re done!
9. You can figure out how to add pictures if you would like, but it’s completely optional! And now you’re published!!! :)