Template:In the news
- Syriza wins a plurality in the Greek legislative election.
- Japan's upper chamber of parliament approves legislation allowing use of Japanese military forces (pictured) outside Japan for the first time since World War II.
- A magnitude-8.3 earthquake strikes in the Pacific off the coast of Chile, killing at least ten people and prompting the evacuation of at least one million others.
- Burkina Faso's Regiment of Presidential Security dissolves the nation's government in a coup d'état.
- Malcolm Turnbull becomes Prime Minister of Australia after replacing Tony Abbott as the Liberal Party leader.
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.|
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.